Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Scott Sell Joins TECHKON USA Sales Team

Scott Sell of Scott Sell Associates in Redondo Beach, CA has joined the Techkon sales team as an independent manufacturer’s representative. In this position, Scott will represent TECHKON USA on the West Coast, in California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, British Columbia and Hawaii.

I like this announcement because it lets me tell my favorite industry story: A few years ago I purchased the Techkon Spectro Scan for one of our Heidelberg presses at Schawk. A local graphic arts representative told me "Techkon makes good products, but they'll never make it out on the West Coast." "Why is that?" I asked. "Because they don't have Scott Sell", he replied.

Well, now they do, and I couldn't be happier to see my favorite rep teamed up with my favorite line of spectros.